We got one that’ll cater for just about anybody’s tastes, across a broad spectrum of our most popular destinations.
* ¡Viva La Fiesta! Is the best of Spain’s parties, from the clubs of Ibiza, the bars of Barcelona, to the very traditional wine fight, the madness of the bull run, BBK live music festival, and a wind down at the San Sebastian surf camp.
* ¿Why Not Wine And Waves? I mean, has ever a more reasonable question been asked? Barcelona city break, Haro’s wine fight, and San Sebastian surf camp. Glug, glug, glug.
* Bulls, Barça And Barrels, from the home of FC Barcelona, to the running of the bulls, and onto San Sebastian’s surf, we’re doing an adrenaline run through the north of Spain.
* Club The Med with Stoke and hit up the hottest discos, bars and parties, from Barcelona to Ibiza to Valencia’s La Tomatina.
* The Badass Basque Country It’s in Spain, but it’s not Spain, the Basque Country that runs where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Pyrenees foothills is home to amazing food, culture, and some of the peninsular’s greatest festivals. Check out the San Sebastian surf camp, Bilbao BBK Live and San Fermines (the running of the bulls).
* The Maker Or Breaker will pit you against your liver, as you start the trip in Ibiza, “rest” in Barcelona, and then head to Oktoberfest in Munich. Liver jokes are so passé, but this road trip will really test your mettle.
There are more, too, guess you’d better mount the website to see them for yourself. Once you’ve Stoked you won’t want to stop.