- Return Transport from Barcelona
- Accommodation in a 3* hotel
- Hearty breakfast and a delicious dinner on Saturday night
- Ski Pass
- Ski and snowboard rental (12€ surcharge for snowboard rental)
- Stoke guides
- Nights out in the Pyrenees with party-loving internationals!
- Ski insurance (highly recommended): €15 total for two days
- Snowboard Rental: €12 surcharge for the weekend
- Group Ski Classes are 12-15:00 on both Saturday and Sunday, supplement of €40
- Rooms are triple and quadruples, supplement for a double is €10 per person for the 2 nights (2 people)
- Bring your own skis or snowboard and get a €20 discount
- Ski apparel NOT INCLUDED
– We meet on the street level of the Palau Reial Metro station in Barcelona from 7pm (10am on the Big Snow Weekend on January 27) to leave for Andorra
– Arrival at Andorra and check in at the hotel
– Night out on the town or early to bed, early to rise
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Head to ski pistes
– Spend the day on the slopes
– Dinner at the restaurant of the hotel all together
– Pub crawl and party at Andorra´s best nightclubs and bars
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Go to ski pistes by foot or bus
– Get in some precious hours of skiing/boarding
– Evening return to Barcelona in the after skiing all day, exhausted & exhilarated
An often overlooked Pyrenean treasure.
Squeezed in between Spain and France high in the Pyrenees, Andorra is usually omitted from most travelers’ itineraries. Well it shouldn’t be! It’s right next to Barcelona, so beautiful your eyes will weep snow flakes. Tax free snow flakes!
That’s right, Andorra is tax free, so drinking, smoking and partying are cheaper here than in other European countries. Hooray!
Just make your way to Barcelona and we’ll do the rest – It’s that easy!
Palau Reial Metro Station (Street level)
Head to Barcelona and then meet us at the designated point to hop on the bus to Andorra…
7pm – Check-in at street level of the Palau Reial Metro, 08034 Barcelona to leave for Andorra
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time to check in
Meet us in Barcelona
It’s a bird. No, it’s a plane dummy.
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet, the budget favorites for your comfort shirking tight ass pals here at Stoke Travel, fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport, which sometimes yields the cheapest option, is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
Good old fashioned rail travel.
What’s up snow bums?
Questions about the festival or life in general? Enter away in the Ask a Question Tab and we’ll answer them here…
What should I bring?
A ski suit most importantly since you can’t hire them in Andorra, warm clothes to sleep in and something awesome to party in, a camera, condoms (better safe than sorry!), cash, gloves, sunscreen and sunglasses.
What if I can’t snowboard/ski?
Have no fear snow bunnies! Andorra has a giant beginner area with easy slopes the whole way down. You can purchase lessons when you’re up the mountain or teach yourself some tricks off the magic carpet.
Is there experienced terrain as well?
Yep! The included lift pass allows you to access all the mountains under the Vallnord name. There are also buses to the other mountains and terrain you can check out when there.