Andorra Snow Weekender 2017, the perfect mix of sports and shots
Includes return transport from Barcelona, accommodation in a 3* hotel, one dinner, two hearty breakfasts, ski pass, ski equipment, nights out on the town and great times with new friends!
We love our Andorra Snow Weekend Break! Just up the road from our offices in Barcelona, this tax-free principality is great for skiing and snowboarding, partying and escaping to the mountains for a weekend.
Our trips depart Barcelona every Friday at 8pm from January 13 to March 10 (except our Big Snow Weekend on January 27 which when we leave Friday morning). After a 3 and a half hour drive, we find ourselves deep in the Pyrenees in time to dump our bags in the hotel and hit the bars for drinks and inappropriate dancing.
The next morning we drag our sorry asses out of bed and hit the slopes since the alpine air makes for the perfect hangover cure. After an exhausting day of shredding we head down and suit up for the night. Stoke Travel is buying dinner and maybe even a round of shots, before once again stomping our way to dance floor glory around Andorra’s many bars, chances are this one will be a late one.
We’re up bright and early again on the Sunday for one last day of shredding before heading back to Barcelona in the evening. We’re going to be tired, we’re going to be sore, we’re going to be hungover but by golly are we going to be happy!
We slip and slide over the slopes of two resorts: Pal-Arinsal and Ordino-Arcalis.
Pal-Arinsal: Great for all levels
- 63kms of runs: 4 green, 16 blue, 16 red, 5 black
- A snow park, 2 freestyle areas, half-pipe, boarder-cross area and slalom course
- Levels: 30% for beginners, 55% for intermediates, 15% for advanced
- 371 snow cannons covering 19 km of pistes which guarantee good conditions
Ordino-Arcalis: When it’s slush elsewhere, there is still powder here
- Resort area: 442 ha Altitude: from 1940m to 2640m
- 26 km of runs: 6 green, 6 blue, 11 red and 2 black
- Levels: 20% for beginners, 30% for intermediates, 50% for advanced
- Slalom course
PRICE: €250 | US$ 278 | £ 215 | AU$ 361
* Don’t want to travel from Barcelona? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to choose to meet us there.
Stoke Travel Passport holders:
(Don’t know what The Stoke Travel Passport is? Check it out here! Your universe will change.)
Eligible for a 3-night stay at our hostel with awesome Stoke Travel guides (additional charge of €70 per person)