- Return Transport from Barcelona to Andorra (buses leave 8pm Friday arrive at least 30 minutes early, big snow weekends leave at 11am Friday morning, please also arrive 30 minutes early).
- Important! Make sure you pick the right dates when booking. Big Snow weekends are 26/01 or 16/02 and leave at 11am, all other weekends are normal Ski weekends and leave at 8pm
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Daily hot breakfasts
- Delicious dinner on Saturday night
- Lift Ski Pass
- Ski equipment (boots, poles, skis, not clothing)
- Stoke guides
- Nights out in the Pyrenees with party-loving internationals!
- Ski insurance (highly recommended): €22
- Snowboard Rental: €15 surcharge for the weekend
- 2 day, 3 hour ski lessons: €65
- Got your own ski/board equipment? Score a €20 discount!
- Ski clothing is not included and not available to hire. Please BYO
- Rooms are triple and quadruples, supplement for a double is available contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
– We meet on the street level of the Palau Reial Metro station in Barcelona from 7pm (10am on the Big Snow Weekend on January 26/February 16) to leave for Andorra
– Arrival at Andorra and check in at the hotel
– Night out on the town or early to bed, early to rise
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Head to ski pistes
– Spend the day on the slopes
– Dinner at the restaurant of the hotel all together
– Pub crawl and party at Andorra´s best nightclubs and bars
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Go to ski pistes by foot or bus
– Get in some precious hours of skiing/boarding
– Evening return to Barcelona in the after skiing all day, exhausted & exhilarated
An often overlooked Pyrenean treasure.
Squeezed in between Spain and France high in the Pyrenees, Andorra is usually omitted from most travelers’ itineraries. Well it shouldn’t be! It’s right next to Barcelona, so beautiful your eyes will weep snow flakes. Tax free snow flakes!
That’s right, Andorra is tax free, so drinking, smoking and pornography is cheaper here than in other European countries. Hooray!
Just make your way to Barcelona and we’ll do the rest – It’s that easy!
Out the front of Dunkin Donuts at Palau Reial Metro Station, Barcelona
Meet at 7 – 7 30pm Friday night for check in with a departure set for 8pm.
Meet at 10 – 10 30am Friday morning for check in with a departure time for 11am.
Head to Barcelona and then meet us at the designated point to hop on the bus to Andorra…
7 – 730 pm – Check-in at Dunkin Donut at the Palau Reial Metro, 08034 Barcelona to leave for Andorra
Meet us in Barcelona
It’s a bird. No, it’s a plane dummy.
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet, the budget favorites for your comfort shirking tight ass pals here at Stoke Travel, fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport, which sometimes yields the cheapest option, is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
Good old fashioned rail travel.
What’s up snow bums?
Questions about the festival or life in general? Enter away in the Ask a Question Tab and we’ll answer them here…
What should I bring?
A ski suit most importantly since you can’t hire them in Andorra, warm clothes to sleep in and something awesome to party in, a camera, condoms (better safe than sorry!), cash, gloves, sunscreen and sunglasses.
What if I can’t snowboard/ski?
Have no fear snow bunnies! Andorra has a giant beginner area with easy slopes the whole way down. You can purchase lessons in advance or teach yourself some tricks off the magic carpet.
How much do these lessons cost?
Lessons are €65 for two days (six hours in total) of boarding and skiing. You’ll be shredding before you know it!
Is there experienced terrain as well?
Yep! The included lift pass allows you to access all the mountains under the Vallnord name. There are also buses to the other mountains and terrain you can check out when there.