- Guided hikes with meditation class and picnic
- Use of all yoga equipment
- 2 Daily yoga classes in varying styles with our experienced, qualified instructors
- FREE BOOZE unlimited beer sangria and Traditional basque Sidra for your entire stay
- Surf photos – 2 professional photos of you shredding zarautz beach to take home to your mum
- Surf theory lesson – Get the upper hand with some extra surf knowledge
- Experience all of our weekly activities and adventures and enjoy all the great things the basque country has to offer
- Dorm accommodation in the stoke surf house located in beautiful Pagoeta national park (bedding included)
- Transfers to and from San Pelaio station in Zarautz
- Healthy homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. All dietary requirements catered for on request!
- 2 Hour surf lesson Daily with our experienced and highly qualified surf instructor team ( if you miss surf lesson on your day of check in we’d love you to join our lesson on the day you check out! )
- Access to all our awesome equipment inc. surfboards, wetsuits, yoga mats, skim boards, skateboards, half pipe, slackline, beach games and poi balls.
Address: Arrutiegia Auzoa, 26,
20809 Aia, Gipuzkoa
We provide free transfers from SAN PELAIO station in Zarautz at 9 am, 1 pm and 7 pm.
It’s important to let us know which one you’d like to jump on ahead of time! Make sure to add on a transfer when booking. If you haven’t booked one yet please make sure you do so prior to your arrival.
If you are unable to make the last 7 pm free transfer please call or email us to arrange to pick up.
Email:email@example.com Phone:+34 661 713 683
If you’d like to make your own way from San Pelaio, feel free to catch the local bus from Zarautz to Aia.
How TO GET THERE
Check GoEuro for the best deals on flights, buses and trains.
If you fly to Bilbao:
Buses leave hourly from Bilbao Airport to Zarautz (san pelaio bus station). Jump on your pre-arranged pickup from there! Bus timetable Or you can catch the Euskotren to San Pelaio Station in Zarautz and jump on your pre arranged pick up from there!
If you fly into Biarritz:
The best way to get to Surf Camp from Biarritz International Airport take a French SNCF train to Hendaye, change to the nearby Euskotren station (located just outside the SNCF station) and take an Euskotren to San Pelaio, Zarautz for your pickup. Each train ride is between 30-40 minutes, with the total train trip costing less than €10.
If you fly into San Sebastian:
The best way to get to camp from San Sebastian airport is to take bus e21 or e23 bus from the airport to San Sebastian which run about every 30 minutes. Get off at the Amara bus stop. From here across the road and jump on the Euskotren. Head to San Pelaio Train station and make sure you let us know when to come and collect you from Zarautz!
RENFE TRAIN – The train station in the centre of San Sebastián the “Estación del Norte”, offers connections to numerous Spanish cities including Madrid and Barcelona, and to international destinations such as Paris and Lisbon. if you arrive by RENFE Train, jump on the EUSKOTREN to San Pelaio Station for pre arranged pickup from there.
EUSKO TREN – There is also an underground railway, the Metro Donostialdea, a train connection with Bilbao and cities along the Basque Coast, such as Zarautz. The service linking it also Hendaye (France) and the SNCF, french rail service, with Lasarte passing through Donostia. You can catch this train to San Pelaio, Zarautz from Bilbao.
If you arrive by bus in San Sebastian ,simply walk across the road from the bus station to the EUSKOTREN and jump on a train in the direction of Bilbao to San Pelaio Train station in Zarautz for your prearranged pickup.
So what should we bring?
Beachwear, something to party in, something warm for the night times, a towel, sunscreen and your camera!
Can I come and have a beer if I’m under 18?
Unfortunately our drinking age is 18 for the Stoke Surfari, wait a few years brother.
What will the surf be like?
We are no water gods and cannot predict the swell, however we will seek out the best breaks for all different levels in the crew.
Do I need to be a gnarly shredder to come on the trip?
Not at all! You can literally come on the tour if you have never set foot on a surfboard, but you probably want to be able to swim. We have super rad instructors who will choose the appropriate board and wave for you, start to finish.