- 2 night stay in Barcelona with breakfast included
- Welcome Party (drinks included)
- Tag Rugby all day tournament
- Boat Party Awards ceremony & buffet with beer & Sangria incuded
- Club entry’s
- Optional Walking Tour
- Chill out Beach Party
- Extra night €35
- Jet skis €50
- Banana boats €20
- Open Bar Welcome Party 10:30pm-1am
- Beach Club Entry and a drink
- Tournament followed by beers on the beach
- Terrace Party and Awards Ceremony
- Boat Party with unlimited beer and sangria
- Transport and entry to Salsa Club
- Free time
- Optional Walking Tour (included – numbers needed before hand)
- Chill out Beach Party (optional volleyball included)
- Add on Watersport options (Jet skis €50 /banana boats €20)
The home of Gaudi, Dali, the 1992 Olympics, FCB and the French Bulldog.
It’s a tourist Mecca. Thousands upon millions upon billions of sun-seeking, fun-loving revellers flock here every year and there’s a bloody good reason for it. It’s because Barcelona is awesome. It has a bit of everything, but still retains a small city vibe. The nightlife is nothing less than hectic and intense, the day life is a myriad of colours, sites, sounds, smells, street performers and sangria.
It’s a place you’ve just gotta see. And we’re pretty much experts… if we do say so ourselves… so we’ll show you Barcelona from the Stoke point of view.
HOW TO GET HERE?
COME FLY TO US…
Wherever you are in the world you can fly to Barcelona. Ryanair and Easyjet are budget favourites that fly to Barcelona regularly. One thing to remember is that Girona Airport which is sometimes the cheapest option is an hour by bus from downtown Barcelona.
CHOO CHOO TRAIN
A great option if you’re coming to Barcelona from elsewhere in Spain, or from France. Check out www.renfe.es for trains from within Spain and www.sncf.com for those departing within France.
BUSES ARE FOR LEGENDS