Barcelona to Bulls
- 2 nights all-inclusive camping accommodation in pre-erected twinshare tents with mattress and sleeping bag provided
- Return private coach from Barcelona
- 5th July 10am: From Barcelona to Running of the Bulls
- 7th July 10am: From Running of the Bulls to Barcelona
- 7th July 10am: From Barcelona to Running of the Bulls
- 9th July 10am: From Running of the Bulls to Barcelona
- 2 dinners
- 2 hot breakfasts
- Guides into the festival on campsite bus for €5 return
- Bull runs in the mornings
- Buses leave 10am from Plaza Catalunya in front of Hard Rock Cafe
Return: Departs camp at 10am (via Pamps at 11am) arriving in Barcelona around 7pm
- Unlimited beer & sangria for €10 per day
- Bilbao BBK Live Music festival tickets
- Stays at our Zarautz beach camp €60 per night
- Transfer to our beach camp at Zarautz for €15 one way
- Traditional San Fermin outfits (white and red)
- Campsite bus for the 10 minute drive into the centre (5€ return)
- Bulls balconies – see the action from aerial view (please email email@example.com for availability)
Barcelona to Bulls Day Trip – 24 hour Madness
- Private return coaches from Barcelona
- 6th July 11pm: From Barcelona to Running of the Bulls
- 7th July 2pm: From Running of the Bulls to Barcelona
- 7th July 11pm: From Barcelona to Running of the Bulls
- 8th July 2pm: From Running of the Bulls to Barcelona
- 1 litre of sangria on arrival
- A guided tour of the Bull Run
- Breakfast roll
- Unlimited beer and sangria at the Stoke Bar from 8am (10€ add on)
Buses depart at 11pm from in front of Hard Rock Cafe in Plaza Catalunya. Returning the next day in the evening.
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time to check in.
Stoke hold a massive party in San Sebastian, an hour away from Pamplona, it includes a barbecue and boozy bash on the beach. Independence day for Americans and booze dependence day for everyone else.
8am – 12pm – Hot breakfast (Lots of guests arrive today)
Free time to do optional activities. Stoke Suggestion: Chill by the pool with a brewskie because things are about to get hectic
8pm – Dinner & Campsite party
8am – 12pm – Hot breakfast
9am – Head with our guides to the centre of Pamplona on the campsite bus for the opening ceremony
We have Booze stations set up in the park for unlimited beer & sangria in the sun.
8pm – Dinner at campsite
7th – 14th July
8am – 12pm – Hot breakfast
7am – Head with our guides to the centre of Pamplona on the campsite bus for the bull run.
Free time – hang out in our bar in Pamplona centre downing unlimited beer & sangria, making new friends, playing the best drinking games and dancing your socks off.
8pm- Dinner at campsite
Pamplona’s San Fermin Festival events are as follows:
This day is different from the rest of the festival.
12noon – The opening ceremony which is also known as the Chupinazo.
11pm – Fireworks & partying. These are the constants of the festival.
7th – 14th July
Every day has the same schedule:
8am -The Running of the Bulls happens.
6.30pm – Bullfights happen in the city’s arena with the bulls that were running that morning.
11pm – The party continues!
We camp just 10 minutes from the Running of The Bulls festivities in Pamplona. The Campsite Bus Service will take you to the centre and back for 5€.
Our Bulls Camp is located within the grounds of Camping El Molino and is exclusively for the “cool kids” joining Stoke Travel’s Running of the Bulls Trip. Our Exclusive area is complete with kitchen, chill out area, hammocks, DJ booth & stage and Stoke’s infamous entertainment and Crew. Within the campsite grounds there’s also a swimming pool, wifi, laundry and other facilities.
Camping El Molino
We roll in from Barcelona to Pamplona man. The bus will leave from The Hard Rock Cafe in Plaza Catalunya at 10:00am.
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time
Hola! Chuck your thoughts and questions in the Ask a Question Tab and we’ll put up a helpful answer here…
Are the shuttles to and from the Bulls included in the price?
The camp is only 10 minutes from town, so the campsite is providing shuttles into the bull run for 5€ return. This is not included in the price, but we will send guides in with you to make sure get the best spot in the run or the stadium. The buses will be running frequently all day.
Do you provide transport to Zarautz for the beach camp?
Yes, we are doing buses to the beach camp if you would like to stay there for a few days. The cost is 15€ one way for the transfer. You can add this to your booking or book it at the Guru tent.
What is the breakfast like?
Brekkie varies according to our chefs’ whims. It usually involves egg and bacon in some form. Pancakes, french toast, poached, fried, scrambled…..Yum!
Do we have the option of flying into Barcelona and taking one of your buses to the campsite?
Yes, you absolutely do. You can fly into Barcelona in time for the Weekend trip. You can also do the 24HR Bus trip to Bulls from Barcelona or just go one way on this bus and stay a few days and then do one way back. Have it your way.
It says on the website that it is a twin tent. Can it fit two people?
Yes, the twin tents are two-person tents. We have two-person tents and 8 person teepees. If you are a group of three, one of you will be tented with a new friend of the same sex. You get allocated your tent on arrival so you can make tent requests then. We also have an option to have a private tent for a small additional fee – just in case you don’t want to share…. or if you want leave space for the hottie you’re going to meet at our campsite….. just saying…
And what amenities are offered at the camp site?
The campsite is awesome! It is right near Pamplona but still in nature, there is a cafe/restaurant, a little shop, hot showers, laundry area, parking, drinkable water, wifi, a swimming pool and our own Stoke chill zone.
Are there lockers where we can put our passports or other important items?
The campsite has lockers, and we also have a giant container which gets locked every night and we can put small valuables in there during the festival and when we’re away from the campsite.
2 of us are vegans, do you cater for this?
We cater for vegetarians, so we can always just remove the animal-products and stuff you to the brim with fruits and veggies and starches…..whatever we do, we’ll make a plan for you.
What is the name of the camp site we are staying at?
The campsite is called Camping El Molino. Carretera mendigorria, larraga s/n, 31150 Mendigorría, Navarra, Spain