- Return train from London Kings Cross to Edinburgh on the Stoke Travel Party Train
- Entrance ticket to the famous Hogmanay Street Party
- Bottle of Prosecco for the ride up
- Food will be provided
- Free entry to the Stoke Travel afterparty
- Check in at Kings Cross Station
- Jump on the Stoke Travel Express
- Arrive in Edinburgh
- Head straight to our venue for more drinks and snacks
- Check out the Christmas Market and carnival rides
- 7pm: Street Party starts!
- 9pm: First set of fireworks (goes every hour until midnight)
- 12am: Final Fireworks display
- 1am: Head to the after party!
- Jump back on the Stoke Travel Express to party all the way back to London.
Hilly Edinburgh is Scotland’s capital city, it has a medieval Old Town and an elegant Georgian New Town, with an abundance of gardens and neoclassical buildings. It’s home to Arthur’s Seat, an extinct volcano in Holyrood Park which has sweeping views of Edinburgh and beyond from its peak. Edinburgh Castle looms over the city from its hilltop, it is home to Scotland’s crown jewels and the Stone of Destiny, traditionally used in the coronation of Scottish rulers.
But beyond it’s beauty, history and culture, Edinburgh is a cosmopolitan city with fine dining and drinking establishments galore!
King’s Cross Station is a major railway and underground station in London. The station is in central London and close to Kings Cross, Regent’s Park, Somers Town and Bloomsbury.
King’s Cross Station is next to King’s Cross St Pancras Underground Station which is on the Circle line, the Metropolitan Line, the Hammersmith & City Line and the Victoria Line.
You can get to Kings Cross Station using any of the above underground lines or any local London buses.
Are we missing something?? Ask away in the Ask a Question Tab and we will chuck up an answer right here.
It’s a meal that’s usually eaten first thing in the morning and consists of either eggs and bacon or toast with spreads and continental foods like cereal. When you’re really lucky you can eat pancakes and waffles with maple syrup for a special treat. The breaky will be a hostel breakfast so the usual carb-full goodies.
Can we go to anything we want to at the festival?
Sure can, these will be extra however and booked by you. There are hundreds of events, performances, artists, shows and hoes for you to get amongst!
Do I have to wear a kilt?
You won’t be able to go to any of the festivals without one so I guess yeah. Kidding you totally can but a kilt would be bloody mint.