- Return private bus from London to the Munich Oktoberfest campsite
- Accommodation in twin share, pre-erected tents with a mattress and sleeping bag provided
- A hot, hearty breakfast each morning and a delicious dinner each evening
- Stoke chillout campsite to escape from the madness
- Bar in centre of town with unlimited beer and sangria from 8am-11pm for only €10 per day
- Awesome guides to make your running with the bulls experience superb
- Huge open-minded international crowd
- Guides to take you to the festival on camp transport for €5 return
- Unlimited beer and sangria for only €10 per day
- Bilbao BBK Live 2016 music festival tickets
- Traditional San Fermin outfits (white and red)
- Campsite bus for the 10 minute drive into the centre for €5 return
- Bus transfers available from and back to Barcelona for 40€ one way (specific dates available)
- 4th of July beach fest in San Sebastian for €30 – includes BBQ, hour of power with beer and sangria, transport and a festival on the beach!
- Bulls balconies – see the action from aerial view
20:00 – Bus leaves from London Bridge
12:00 – Bus arrives at the awesome Munich Stoketoberfest campsite
18:30 – Bus leaves campsite
09:30 – Estimated drop off time London
The Springfest grounds (Theresienwiese) are located in the centre of Munich. This is where you will find the beer halls, fun fair rides and glorious Bavarian food.
The Stoke campground is located within easy access of the Springfest Beer Halls… Just 20 minutes away from the madness. We head into the craziness every day on cheap and easy public transport which picks us up directly in front of the campsite and drops us into central Munich, all day every day. Our Stoke guides are there to guide you into the party and point you in the direction of the beautiful Bavarian beer.
59 Lochhausner Strasse
Questions and queries? Ask away. Enter in the Ask a Question tab and we will try to come up with something helpful here.
What should I bring?
Warm clothes to sleep in, a pillow and torch for your tent, something awesome to party in, condoms (better safe than sorry) and a camera!
Are there shuttles to and from Springfest?
No but our guides will take you on public transport so you don’t get lost, just don’t stray too far. We find that no matter how many steins one has consumed, miraculously most of our guests come back safe and sound. Munich’s cheap and easy busses and metro leave from the festival and takes you back to the campsite all day everyday.
Do you provide transport from Munich centre?
No, but getting around town is easypeasy thanks to Germany’s efficient transport system. Check out the ‘How to get there’ section for address and direction details.
Who do we see when we arrive?
Check in at Stoke Reception tent for your tent allocation and orientation. The reception is open weekday mornings at 9am until midnight and weekends, 8am until 1am.
What is the breakfast like?
Breakfast is baconny and eggy and delicious. Sometimes there’s a pancake or two thrown in. Our chefs are very talented.
How many people can fit in the tents?
We have two-man tents and 8 man teepees. Just let us know your preferences on arrival and we’ll do our best to allocate you the tent you would like (subject to availability). If you’re a group of 3, one of you will be paired with a new friend of the same sex. For those anti-social humans, we offer private tents for a small additional fee. We understand our guests’ needs…… a little extra room for a special someone if the night leads there.
What amenities are offered at the camp site?
The campsite offers spacious bathrooms and hot showers for a 1€ token purchased at reception, restaurant/cafe, vending machines, the best Schnitzel food cart in the world and a little essentials store. WiFi and charging stations are available in certain areas and tokens are sold at the campsite reception for laundry facilities.
Where can we securely store our valuables?
Locks are available for purchase for the tents and main reception offers small lock boxes you can rent. We also have a giant container for small valuables which gets locked every night.
Where can we buy Lederhosen and Dirndls?
We sell traditional festival costumes – you can pre-order these or add them to your booking onsite, as well as awesomely stylish Stoke hoodies, tee- shirts, beanies and knick-knacks.
If we are camping does that mean we’ll be attacked by wild animals?
We serve unlimited alcohol at our camps. You, my friend, will be the wild animal.
How can I lose my virginity?
Be confident, be cool, be calm. Hit up the drunkest babe for the best chance. Some may call this morally wrong, others, ingenious.
Where is Starbucks?
Near Haupthbhanof in Zentrum of Munich, there are plenty.
Do you guys have Skype in Australia?
Do the tents have hot water, laptops, power-points, king size beds or fridges?
Does the bus come both ways on one side of the road?
What the F$%# ?