- 2 Hours Spanish lessons daily(12 hour course)
- Paella cooking class
- Dorm accommodation in the stoke surf house located in beautiful Pagoeta national park (bedding included)
- Transfers to and from San Pelaio station in Zarautz
- Healthy homemade breakfast lunch and dinner every day. All Dietary requirements catered for on request!
- 2 Hour surf lesson Daily with our experienced and highly qualified surf instructor team ( if you miss surf lesson on your day of check in we’d love you to join our lesson on the day you check out! )
- Daily yoga class with our experienced, qualified instructors
- Access to all our awesome equipment inc. surfboards, wetsuits, yoga mats, skim boards, skateboards, half pipe, slack line, beach games and poi balls.
- Unlimited beer, sangria, and sidra (€10/night),
- Van Surfari Spain & France upgrade (€10/night – dependent on availability)
- BBQ in the forest and Casa
- Guided hiking with wine and cheese at the top of the mountain with amazing views
- Wine and cheese events not involving lots of exercise
- Sporting competitions such as rugby, Oz tag, touch, surf comps, basketball, handball or whatever you’re into into.
- Day trips to Biarritz, Hossegor, Mundaka, Game of Thrones locations Zumaia and Bakio
- Horse riding through the national park
- Sidra House dinners (Unlimited cider and 4 course basque dinner in great old traditional house in the hills behind San Sebastian)
- San Sebastian Pintxos tours
- San Sebastian Pub crawl
- Photo packages
- Winery tour
- Cliff jumping
Arrutiegia Auzoa 26 , bajo 1,20809 , AIA Gipuzkoa
The Stoke Surf House is located in the picturesque town of Aia, just 20 minutes from San Sebastian. Pop the address into your smartphone or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pickup from San Pelaio, Zarautz. Please contact at least 24 hours in advance and call +34 661 713 683 if you need further assistance.
How to get there
Check GoEuro for the best deals on flights, buses and trains.
If you fly to Bilbao:
Buses leave hourly from Bilbao Airport to Zarautz (San Pelaio bus station). Jump on your pre-arranged pickup from there! Bus timetable Or you can catch the Euskotren to San Pelaio Station in Zarautz and jump on your pre arranged pick up from there!
If you fly into Biarritz:
The best way to get to Surf Camp from Biarritz International Airport take a French SNCF train to Hendaye, change to the nearby Euskotren station (located just outside the SNCF station) and take an Euskotren to San Pelaio, Zarautz for your pickup. Each train ride is between 30-40 minutes, with the total train trip costing less than €10.
If you fly into San Sebastian:
The best way to get to camp from San Sebastian airport is to take bus e21 or e23 bus from the airport to San Sebastian which run about every 30 minutes. Get off at the Amara bus stop. From here across the road and jump on the Euskotren. Head to San Pelaio Train station and make sure you let us know when to come and collect you from Zarautz!
RENFE TRAIN – The train station in the centre of San Sebastián the “Estación del Norte”, offers connections to numerous Spanish cities including Madrid and Barcelona, and to international destinations such as Paris and Lisbon. if you arrive by RENFE Train, jump on the EUSKOTREN to San Pelaio Station for pre arranged pickup from there.
EUSKO TREN – There is also an underground railway, the Metro Donostialdea, a train connection with Bilbao and cities along the Basque Coast, such as Zarautz. The service linking it also Hendaye (France) and the SNCF, french rail service, with Lasarte passing through Donostia. You can catch this train to San Pelaio, Zarautz from Bilbao.
If you arrive by bus in San Sebastian ,simply walk across the road from the bus station to the EUSKOTREN and jump on a train in the direction of Bilbao to San Pelaio Train station in Zarautz for your prearranged pickup.