- 3 night stay in a Beach Hotel (Breakfast Included)
- Boat Party (weather and demand permitting, if the boat doesn’t run it will be replaced with another party option)
- Beach Party
- All day everyday 1€ canas
- Stoke Travel BBQ Party
- Sunset Beach Drinks
- Bar Crawl with hour of power
- Entry into a nightclub
- 24 hour party guides
- Extra nights €35
- Arrivals greeted with a welcome drink
- Join us at the pool party anytime, where the wheel of misfortune and the mischievous Stoke crew will be in full swing
- Pre-game drinks and drinking games at the hotel
- Bar crawl with discounted drinks
- Free club entry – We’ll pick the best club closer to the time but on the shortlist are Pacha and Eden amongst a few other amazing venues
- All day pool party, join the Stokies for some naughty pool games
- San Antonio Boat Party with welcome drink included
- Pre-game power hour at the hotel
- Club entry – yes we’re going out again!
Mon:Unfortunately it’s time to head home, tired, hungover but with amazing memories
- AM Sea cliff jumping (if you want or enjoy a bit of a sleep in!)
- All day pool party and beer pong championships
- BBQ & Bubbles party – delicious BBQ and a complimentary cava
- Optional evening activity – some of us will be heading to the beach for some sunset drinks
San Antonio, Ibiza
We’ll be staying in one of the most popular resorts in the Mediterranean, it is just a 20 minute drive from both the airport and Ibiza Town and well located to explore the rest of the island. San Antonio resort has a beautiful palm tree lined promenade following the harbour, which is always busy with a variety of huge yachts and ferries waiting to whisk you off to other idyllic island destinations, like the beaches of Cala Conta, Cala Tarida and Cala Bassa .
The main beach in San Antonio is a man-made, but incredibly beautiful, here you will find utopia of bright blue sea and a wide, white sandy beach.
Ibiza is also famous for its sunsets, and the west side of San Antonio is really popular with people wanting to see this beautiful scene. Places with a view fill up, so get a reservation to claim your spot.
Nightlife in San Antonio is some of the liveliest in Ibiza with a mass of buy one get one free drink offers ,and streets sprinkled with famous bars and clubs (most of which are packed every night from 7pm until the early hours of the morning).
How To Get There:
Come fly to us…
Just about every airline in Europe flies to Ibiza, so it’s not hard to get a cheap flight. Check GoEuro to compare.
Once you arrive at Ibiza airport take the L10 bus from Ponderosa to EIVISSA- Isidor Machabich (the last stop). You then need to catch the L3 from EIVISSA I. Macabich,to Estación Autobuses Sant Antoni at the end of the line. Once you’re booked in you will be able to check out these specific directions door to door in Google Maps. It takes roughly 1 hour and costs €4 – 6.
If you arrive outside of bus operating times, you can take a taxi which will set you back around €30 (sharing is caring).
For last minute transport when flights are expensive check out Trasmediterranea or Balearia for ferries!
What should I bring?
Sunscreen and sunnies, something awesome to party in, warm clothes, condoms (better safe than sorry) and a camera!
Is Ibiza hot at this time of year?
Ibiza in March/April is mild and sunny and is definitely warmer than most of Europe still! We’d recommend packing some warm clothes as it does get chilly at night.
Is the accommodation in Ibiza all inclusive?
No, but the trip’s so cheap anyway, and we have some good deals going in the hotel too.
But Stoke Travel, I don’t eat meat!
Don’t worry there little one, there are plenty of vegetarian friendly options in Ibiza. Get on it!
Can I be roomed with my buddies?
You will be getting an email from one our of Stoke Travel Gurus, who will be asking about add-ons and rooming information. Keep an eye out in your spam and junk inbox too, sometimes our emails end up there. IF by chance you don’t receive this after booking, email email@example.com with your booking ID & your request.