- Accommodation, three daily meals, beverages and a complete programme of activities.
- Three healthy vegetarian meals a day.
- Private or shared luxury accommodation.
- A whole daily programme of activities: Health, fitness, yoga, acroyoga, meditation, sports, games, fitness, health, cooking classes, educational workshops, beach trips and much more.
- Night-time activities including bonfire, live music, games, dance classes and massage.
- Extra optional activities may include: Surf, climb, hike, kayak, paraglide, scuba dive and canyoning.
All you need to bring is your positive vibes and your sun cream – we will provide the rest.
This is a just a guide itinerary of what to expect from a typical day at a Stoke retreat.
8:30 – 9:30am: Yoga and meditation
9:30 – 10:30am: – Breakfast
10:30 – 11:00am: Warm up/games/fitness
11:00 – 1:00pm: Workshop or Class
1:00 – 2.00pm: Lunch
2:00 – 3.30pm – Siesta/pool/free time
3:30 – 6:30pm – workshop/beach trip or optional extra
6:30 – 8:00pm – free time
8:00 – 9:00pm – dinner
9:00 – 10:30pm – nighttime activity such as dance class, bonfire, board games etc