Here’s what we’ve got (in addition to the standard chef-made meals, Stoke’s own campsite parties, and the option for an open beer/sangria bar for €10 extra per day
- Daily breakfasts and dinners (Springfest, Running of the Bulls, Zarautz Beach Camp, Oktoberfest)
- Daily breakfasts and lunches (Ibiza Beach Camp)
- Hot water bottle (Oktoberfest and Springfest)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, hot chocolate & marshmallows day station
(Oktoberfest and Springfest)
- Unlimited icy poles day station to keep you human (Running of the Bulls, Ibiza Beach Camp, Zarautz Beach Camp)
- Large Glamping tent that you can stand up in, for stretching, dressing and other activities (available in single, twin, double, triple and quad depending on location – please advise what configuration you’d like at least 1 month in advance)
- Power and lighting
- Beds with Inflatable mattresses with fitted bed sheets, pillows and sleeping bags
- Bottle of water to start the day right, and help the hangover.
- Local newspaper and free WiFi
- Bedside table to keep your shit in order
- Mirror and bin
- Welcome drink, for feeling welcome
- Turndown service and daily cleaning – on request
- Stoke friends at your service
- Festival survival kit
Springfest, Munich, Germany | 18th April – 7th May
Ibiza Beach Camp, Spain | 1st June – 15th September
Zarautz Beach Camp, Zarautz, Spain | 30th June – 20th July
The Running of The Bulls, Pamplona, Spain | 4th – 15th July
Oktoberfest, Munich, Germany | 20th Sept – 8th Oct
What should I bring?
Everything you will need should be provided by Stoke BUT depending on your destination you should maybe bring the following items: Yourself (obviously), sunglasses, sunscreen, Beachwear, something to party in, condoms, socks, a sweater, camera and your swimmers if you want to take a dip in the swimming pool – oh, maybe a towel.
Is there a private bathroom?
Of course we have a bathroom! Just not in your tent. There are bathrooms with toilets and showers for Men and Women…. Separate of course.
Is there a hot tub?
No. This is glamping – (luxury camping)- not a 5-star hotel. We do have nice hot showers!
How many people fit in the tent?
You can Glamp with anything from 1 person to four people. You can stand in the tent, do you daily exercises or any other activity.
Are we allowed to bring pets?
No, leave your lovely dog with your parents, you’ll probably forget to feed them anyway.