Here’s what we’ve got (in addition to the standard chef-made hot breakfasts and dinners, Stoke’s own campsite parties, and the option for an open beer/sangria bar for €10 extra per day):
- Large glamping tent that you can stand up in, for stretching, dressing and other activities,
- Power and lighting,
- Inflatable mattresses with fitted bed sheets and sleeping bags, making them doubly as warm as the standard,
- Pillows, for the head on request, so you don’t have to sleep on your dirty clothes,
- Bottle of water to start the day right, and help the hangover.
- Local newspaper and free WiFi, that may or may not double as the aforementioned porn channel (don’t do it, you’re gross),
- Bedside table to keep your shit in order,
- Hanging mirror and bin, so you can see how hot you are and keep your sleeping quarters hot too,
- Welcome drink, for feeling welcome,
- Morning coffee and turndown service, so you start fresh each day and so does your palace,
- Stokie at your service, kind of like a butler but wayyyyyy less stuffy,
- One festival survival kit, containing things.
Oktoberfest & Springfest.
- Heater, for warming them bones,
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soup, hot chocolate & marshmallows day station to keep you human,
San Vino & Bulls
- Unlimited icy poles day station to keep you human,
Springfest, Munich, Germany | 20th April – 8th May
Ibiza Beach Camp, Spain | 1st June – 15th September
San Vino Wine Fight, Haro, Spain | 27th – 30th June
The Running of The Bulls, Pamplona, Spain | 4th – 15th July
Oktoberfest, Munich, Germany | 14th Sept – 3rd Oct
What should I bring?
Everything you will need should be provided by Stoke BUT depending on your destination you should maybe bring the following items: Yourself (obviously), sunglasses, sunscreen, Beachwear, something to party in, condoms, socks, a sweater, camera and your swimmers if you want to take a dip in the swimming pool – oh, maybe a towel.
Is there a private bathroom?
Of course we have a bathroom! Just not in your tent. There are bathrooms with toilets and showers for Men and Women…. Separate of course.
Is there a hot tub?
No. This is glamping – (luxury camping)- not a 5-star hotel. We do have nice hot showers!
How many people fit in the tent?
You can Glamp with anything from 1 person to four people. You can stand in the tent, do you daily exercises or any other activity.
Are we allowed to bring pets?
No, leave your lovely dog with your parents, you’ll probably forget to feed them anyway.